666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forest City of Kahoku

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05 2010, 20:38

First topic message reminder :

This city was actually built in the trees with many bridges connecting the different platforms. There are many restaurants and trading is a big thing for the city. The city has become prosperous as it it the halfway point in the forest and with the road created through, gets a lot of traders and travelers that would rather go through the forest than around it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya walked up the entrance ramp up into the trees above. The view was breathtaking as she looked around. The many platforms all connected with bridges made the city look like a giant complex spider web. She walked through the village until she spotted a restaurant. Despite the small snack, she was still really hungry. Amaya pulled out her bag of coins. It definitely was lacking. She took off her bag and looked inside. I'll need to buy some more supplies though... Amaya wasn't too enthralled. She needed to find some way to get money soon or else she'd be completely broke. She counted the money. If I keep it cheap, I should be okay. She reassured herself in her mind. She walked into the small hut and took a seat at the bar along the counter. An old lady approached her. Ah! A traveler! You've come to a great place. What would you like to order? The lady asked her. Amaya looked at the menu. Her stomach growled at the nicer meals. She ignored her stomach and looked for the cheapest thing on the list. The restaurant had some exotic menu items so the most basic thing was a bowl of ramen. I'll just take a bowl of ramen. She said to the lady. The lady gave her a strange look, but said nothing. She walked away and placed the order with the chef.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Battle Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23 2010, 18:27

"advent huh.."

Dante grins and does a gentlemens bow towards advent

"well mr. skyline, even if you dont need my help just remember.. ill always be just one shot away.."

Dante winks and a quick glow goes across his eye, and as he winks, he makes a gunshot hand gesture. he then turns around and begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT
High Rank OPT- Adramelech

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 05:12

OOC: Its not Skyline, its Syknile lol.

Indeed. Advent does a Gentlemen's Bow as well. By the way, its Syknile, not Skyline. Advent smiles, then takes his leave.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 18:23

ooc: lol, my bad, mis-read ^^

*dante dissappeas in the distance
Back to top Go down
Wave
Low Rank OPT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02 2010, 03:54

Wave walked into the forest area expecting a large beautiful city. Instead he sees a tropical tree top town that was just as amazing as he expected it to be. Wave being the only one on ground level looked around for any other people. He saw multiple puddles which gave him idea. Using his O-Part Neptune, he raised the water in the puddle to create platforms after solidifying the water. Jumping from platform to platform, he reaches one of the bridges where he finds crowded stores and trafficking people. Knowing he wasn't the only one their put a smile on Wave's face. "Are there any other OPT's out here!" Wave screamed towards the civilians. It seemed like Wave didn't know much about the world outside of his castle, but he'll eventually learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest City of Kahoku
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4