666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forest City of Kahoku

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05 2010, 20:38

First topic message reminder :

This city was actually built in the trees with many bridges connecting the different platforms. There are many restaurants and trading is a big thing for the city. The city has become prosperous as it it the halfway point in the forest and with the road created through, gets a lot of traders and travelers that would rather go through the forest than around it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya walked up the entrance ramp up into the trees above. The view was breathtaking as she looked around. The many platforms all connected with bridges made the city look like a giant complex spider web. She walked through the village until she spotted a restaurant. Despite the small snack, she was still really hungry. Amaya pulled out her bag of coins. It definitely was lacking. She took off her bag and looked inside. I'll need to buy some more supplies though... Amaya wasn't too enthralled. She needed to find some way to get money soon or else she'd be completely broke. She counted the money. If I keep it cheap, I should be okay. She reassured herself in her mind. She walked into the small hut and took a seat at the bar along the counter. An old lady approached her. Ah! A traveler! You've come to a great place. What would you like to order? The lady asked her. Amaya looked at the menu. Her stomach growled at the nicer meals. She ignored her stomach and looked for the cheapest thing on the list. The restaurant had some exotic menu items so the most basic thing was a bowl of ramen. I'll just take a bowl of ramen. She said to the lady. The lady gave her a strange look, but said nothing. She walked away and placed the order with the chef.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 03:36

Amaya stands on the edge of the building looking down. Dang... he's powerful... I'm going to find him again... She looks up to see the Demon guy catching up. Oi! You're slow! The name's Amaya, but that's all I'm going to tell you. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT
High Rank OPT- Adramelech

Battle Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 10:24

Advent followed behind, alittle slower. Dang..... Advent made the wind blow even stronger, allowing him to catch up to them just when Amaya said her name. Amaya huh? haha interesting name. The name's Advent. Thats all i'm going to tell you too *Advent chuckles for a moment* for now anyway, i might tell you more about me later on. Advent smiles at Amaya and lands beside her. So that Monkey disappeared huh? Advent said, refering to Dee when he said "Monkey"
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 13:25

The waitress brings back Dantes waterand he driks it. as he drinks , he sees the strange man finish his meal and yell out how he is paing for everything . as he leaves, dante touches his eye and looks at the mans energy.

"hmm..all of it seems to be focused at the center of his cranium. although it appears dormant at the moment..so, hes one of those..how wondeful..."

Dante decides to keep his eye on the man and cotinues totrack him after he leaves. he goes a few miles and chases after a young girl. the girl speaks to him and suddenly another man appears. he chokes the stange man and small tentacles come out. the strange man passes out and then gets back up. te girl reexes the strange man somehow. they then run at hgh speed several more miles out with the other man following behind.

"i see..based on what ive seen so far..the girl is an opt, most likely of high raking. the stange one is of the cyclops race. and the other man is a demon..interesting. they all could prove to be quite beneficial..."

Dante fiishes his water and gets up to pay the small charge for it. he then sprints at extremely high speed towards the girl and the other man. he is going so fast that it almost seems like hes teleporting across the bridges. he has his eye activated until he is within 100 feet of them here he de-activates it. he sits in over behind tree branches, even though he knows theyl probably be able to sense him anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 13:56

Yes he did... Amaya was going to say more but suddenly notices quick movement. Who could that be now? Highly doubt that it's the strange guy again.... Hey you, come out! She yells out.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 14:34

"hmhm"

Dante slowly and gracefully decends from the branch which he sat on, amost as if hes being carried by his own melevolet aura. he then appears infront of the girl and bows introducing him self while softly grabbing her hand

"Dante Allegheri.."

Dante gently kisses te top of the girls hand and lets go

"at your service..."

a smile slowly maks its way across dantes face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 20:22

There's something off about this one too... Amaya thinks to herself. At least he's not seemingly rude... but it can always be a ruse... She raises her eyebrow at the greeting but says nothing of it. You know it's rude to hide and eavesdrop, what is your purpose?
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 21:06

"one thousand pardons maddame..i simply did not wish to be so brash as to intrude on your conversation with that nice man over there. i was waiting until you were done. but nonetheless.. i here to inform you and the gentlman of my services.."

Dante pulls out two business cardsand hands one to the girl. he waits for the man to cme closer efore he gives him his. they are black cards with red lettering that read "D.A. inferno..for all your contrution needs".

"If you have any special, risky or simply overwhelming tasks to accomplish, i would be happy to lend the both of you my hand"

Dante smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 21:39

Amaya takes the card and reads it. I'll keep you in mind. She says as she stores the card in her pocket. Why do I meet all the strange ones in the same day?! She thinks as she inspects Dante suspiciously. Oi...
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 21:45

"oh, and by the by..you wouldnt happen to be an opt officer would you?"

Dante stares at the young lady non-chelantly, inspecting her person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 21:53

An OPT... hmmm... I am an OPT. Amaya tenses and glares suspiciously at Dante. Are you with Recon?
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 22:00

"recon? hmhm, oh no my dear, i am not currently employed with them. although i will not lie to you, i have done work for them before..hm i just thogh about something. ive given you all this information and yet i havent even gotten your name yet..if i may be so brash"

Dante smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 22:10

The name's Amaya. Sorry about that. Amaya fidgets with her necklace. Well, I have somewhere I need to be so if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving now. Amaya walks off heading back towards the entrance of the village, starting back into the direction she was heading. As she walks out of the village, she pulls out her map out of her bag and stares at it. Now where could that strange guy be hiding out....
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 22:16

"oh, but of course miss amaya. please, dont let me impede your leaving, it was a pleasure.."

Dante turns around and winks at amaya and a slight fash goes across one of his eyes. he then turns around and looks at the man.

"so, would you be needing my services any time soon good sir?..you seem to be a demon so surley you have someone chasng after you..reccon perhaps?"

Dante smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 22:23

ooc- Hollis, it would be Zenom after him not Recon. Recon would be after me hence my common suspicion that everyone is from Recon that I encounter. Just to tell you... ^.^
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 22:50

ooc: lol, oh i know. i just thought they might be for some reason since he choked dee 4 not sayin if he was reccon^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 23:04

ooc- ah okay, my bad. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 01:07

hollis wrote:
ooc: lol, oh i know. i just thought they might be for some reason since he choked dee 4 not sayin if he was reccon^^

OOC: I'm weird and unique Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 02:23

hollis wrote:
"oh, but of course miss amaya. please, dont let me impede your leaving, it was a pleasure.."

Dante turns around and winks at amaya and a slight fash goes across one of his eyes. he then turns around and looks at the man.

"so, would you be needing my services any time soon good sir?..you seem to be a demon so surley you have someone chasng after you..reccon perhaps?"

Dante smiles

Advent turned and looked at Dante, overhearing everything Dante said to Amaya. I too can sense that you are a Demon. Advent replied, after making sure that Amaya had left who is she i wonder.... Anyway, Dante was it?? Sorry but i'm perfectly fine on my own currently, and is able to handle both Zenom and Recon, so i won't be needing your help anytime soon. Advent turned to look at the direction that "Monkey"(Dee) headed, then turned to look at the direction Amaya went to, then looked back at Dante. If you would excuse me, i will be on my way now. Advent bows to Dante then continues walking around the City/Village.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 10:00

ooc- i disappeared u alien moron -_-" the only way i go is down since i jumped off the building and i go poof...I'M BATMAN AND I'M AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 10:24

Dee wrote:
ooc- i disappeared u alien moron -_-" the only way i go is down since i jumped off the building and i go poof...I'M BATMAN AND I'M AWESOME.

OOC- Lol, pls read properly, i didnt follow u xDD
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 10:36

Adv3nT wrote:
OOC- PLEASE OPEN UR ALIEN EYES WIDER AND LOOK AT WHAT I SAID. I DIDNT SAY THAT U FOLLOW ME. I SAID THAT I GO POOF WHEN U SAID U LOOK AT THE DIRECTION I GO..MORON
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 11:04

Dee wrote:
Adv3nT wrote:
OOC- PLEASE OPEN UR ALIEN EYES WIDER AND LOOK AT WHAT I SAID. I DIDNT SAY THAT U FOLLOW ME. I SAID THAT I GO POOF WHEN U SAID U LOOK AT THE DIRECTION I GO..MORON

OOC: -.-" fine! i'm wrong, happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 12:02

ooc- lol now now children... XDD jk, jk
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 21:37

dante allows the man to leave but before he does, he walks back up to him

"wait..sorry for my stopping you but befre you go, why dont i give you my card eh? after all us Demons have to stick up for each other right..just incase you do ever find yourself in a sticky situation..i didnt catch your name by the way"
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23 2010, 10:57

Amaya wrote:
ooc- lol now now children... XDD jk, jk

OOC: O.O me ish Children :3 *clings on Amaya* RAWR!!~~

hollis wrote:
dante allows the man to leave but before he does, he walks back up to him

"wait..sorry for my stopping you but befre you go, why dont i give you my card eh? after all us Demons have to stick up for each other right..just incase you do ever find yourself in a sticky situation..i didnt catch your name by the way"

Advent turns and looked at Dante again. Sure, i will take your card, but i highly doubt i would need it anytime soon. Advent then looks that Dante and grinned Advent...... Advent Syknile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest City of Kahoku
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next