666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forest City of Kahoku

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05 2010, 20:38

First topic message reminder :

This city was actually built in the trees with many bridges connecting the different platforms. There are many restaurants and trading is a big thing for the city. The city has become prosperous as it it the halfway point in the forest and with the road created through, gets a lot of traders and travelers that would rather go through the forest than around it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya walked up the entrance ramp up into the trees above. The view was breathtaking as she looked around. The many platforms all connected with bridges made the city look like a giant complex spider web. She walked through the village until she spotted a restaurant. Despite the small snack, she was still really hungry. Amaya pulled out her bag of coins. It definitely was lacking. She took off her bag and looked inside. I'll need to buy some more supplies though... Amaya wasn't too enthralled. She needed to find some way to get money soon or else she'd be completely broke. She counted the money. If I keep it cheap, I should be okay. She reassured herself in her mind. She walked into the small hut and took a seat at the bar along the counter. An old lady approached her. Ah! A traveler! You've come to a great place. What would you like to order? The lady asked her. Amaya looked at the menu. Her stomach growled at the nicer meals. She ignored her stomach and looked for the cheapest thing on the list. The restaurant had some exotic menu items so the most basic thing was a bowl of ramen. I'll just take a bowl of ramen. She said to the lady. The lady gave her a strange look, but said nothing. She walked away and placed the order with the chef.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Adv3nT
High Rank OPT- Adramelech

Battle Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:37

Advent stared at Amaya, right hand crashing Dee into the hard wall. He said Both Yes AND No u imbeci..... Advent used his left hand to hold his forehead for awhile, his right hand letting go of Dee the tendrill retracting back into his hand. Advent looked at the unconscious Dee then said to Amaya, he said both yes and no, i must be sure....... who are u?? Advent asked after hearing her say "Demon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:42

Who I am is none of your business... though you couldn't be from Recon with a Demon inside... good... unless they recruited you... Amaya looks at him suspiciously. She however walks over to the other guy and pokes him with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:47

Advent twitched as he heard her saying she noticed a Demon within him. hehehehe. What are u talking about?? what demon?? and if i was from Recon, do u think i will be attacking him, who i think might be from Recon?? Advent replies, trying to deny having Adramelech within him. Who are u anyway? randomly saying i have a Demon within me?? Advent demanded. Is she also a Demon?? or maybe she is an Angel...... Advent thought
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:48

Dee immediately shoots up standing and screams FISSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Dee opens his eyes and rubs them as he sees the girl and an guy standing there with a tense aura around them. Ah....yes...HELLO!..nice..to...meet both of you..ahahah.. Dee scratches his head as he laughs awkwardly at the two strangers
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:51

Advent immediately turned to look at Dee again who just cried for Fish, he grabbed Dee's neck yet again, although not that tightly as before. Advent smirks Now if u value your life, tell me, are u from Recon??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:56

i know too much about the OPTs and O-parts and past not to know that you're a demon... don't think I'm stupid... Amaya jumps, startled by the other guys suddenly liveliness. She suddenly releases spirit into her necklace and two spikes of ice imbed next to the other guy's head. You're a demon, what does Recon matter to you? Unless you're with that other faction... Zenom I think I've heard them called...
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:04

Dee slips out from the stranger's choke hold and tip toes away from them. Dee then speaks softly as he continues to tip toe away softly but quickly yeah..i will leave you two..with your discussion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:07

Hey! I still have some questions for you! Amaya says as she points at the other guy while still glaring at the demon guy. Amaya releases some more spirit and ice suddenly forms around the other guys feet, freezing his feet to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:07

Advent frowned damn, she knows i'm a demon. He stared at Amaya straight in the eye and said, Recon doesn't really matter to me, both organisations are just scums, evil do-ers, corruptence. And Both much be destroyed. Advent looked at Amaya and quickly brush his fingers past Amaya's cheek. For that second, it felt like he touched something he shouldn't. Who are you?!?! WHAT are you?!?! A Demon?? An Angel?? Why do u care about Recon or Zenom
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:10

Y...YES MADAME! Dee stops in his track and stands straight with his hands by his side and just stands there shivering as he starts pespiring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:13

Just a person who wanders from village to village. Nobody special. Amaya turns towards the other guy. You! Why did you run after me? I don't like when people chase me.... She says as the ice begins to turn back into water.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:16

Advent glares at Amaya, unable to accept the fact she was just a regular O.P.T, he knew.... she was more than that... alot more, but since he couldn't prove anything, he put it at the back of his head. Well, sorry to disturb u then Advent bows to Amaya. Advent faced Dee as well ARE you from Recon or not ?!?!
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:17

Dee looks at both of them nervously. Urm...erm..yes..that...yeah.....no...yeah...that...hehe...yeah..you know...i was bored... Dee quickly covers his head as he falls down to the ground and cowers. Pl...please don't hit me!!! I didn't do anything wrong!! Dee crawls backwards away from the two strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:26

Amaya's face softens. Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything bad. She bows towards the other guy. If you were just bored, then that's okay... I'm sorry for being so rude...
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:35

Advent smiles at Amaya Oh no problem, its nothing..... can i have your name?? u seem like a powerful O.P.T i would like to take note of chuckles at his own sillyness, then looks at the necklace/pendant for a second, then returned back to smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:42

Dee looks at them and smiles as he disappears and starts scaling the walls of the building and leaping from wall to wall at high speed as he reaches the rooftop and looks down smiling though half of his face still covered with his hair as the wind blows gently. Sorry that i can't stay to chat..but..nice to meet both of you...zephilots Dee then turns around and starts running leaping from building to building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:44

Amaya flinches. Knew he couldn't be such a wimp... there's something more... She begins to run after him. Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:49

Dee continues leaping from building as he continues looking down at the girl good...you're fast...but lets see how fast you can get. Suddenly Dee starts to shimmers and appears to disappears, appearing all over the place scaling the walls and even seems to be running in mid air, appearing very far away from the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:53

Amaya concentrates as she releases spirit into her necklace. She quickens pace too, catching up with the strange guy once again. The chase continues on. This will be hard to keep up for a long time...
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:56

Dee looks back and sees the girl still chasing after him. Good..good...lets play a little bit more Dee leaps onto a building and starts running on the walls of the buildings this time going faster than he was before turning him into just an after image appearing all over the place as he appears on top of a building far away from the girl standing on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 02:58

Advent sighed. Advent concentrates and releases his spirit in to the ring on his middle finger. WIND Advent thought as wind started gathering around him. Advent began riding it, chasing after the two strangers... so... this girl IS a Zephilots...... but who is this guy.... Advent thought while riding the wind. Looks at the Stranger's several "images" Advent sighs and pours alittle more spirit into Middle Ring. A pressure of Wind is released towards all the images.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 03:01

Amaya increases her speed some more. She goes so fast it seems that she's almost teleporting like the strange man is doing. Oi... this is hard to keep doing...playing... this guy...
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 03:03

Dee sits on the edge patiently waiting for the girl and the other stranger to keep up to him. Dee looks up at the sky as he sees the girl reaching him. Dee smiles and stands facing the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 03:10

Amaya quickly reaches him. Now please answer my question, who are you? She says releasing the speed effect. Her body hurts from the sudden exertion.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 03:13

You're quite good..for your age...though..not as what i expected.. Dee smiles and scratches his back. Find me..if you want to know the answer.. Dee lets himself fall down backwards from the edge of the building waving at the girl and disappears as the wind blows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest City of Kahoku
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next