666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forest City of Kahoku

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Forest City of Kahoku Empty
PostSubject: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05 2010, 20:38

This city was actually built in the trees with many bridges connecting the different platforms. There are many restaurants and trading is a big thing for the city. The city has become prosperous as it it the halfway point in the forest and with the road created through, gets a lot of traders and travelers that would rather go through the forest than around it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya walked up the entrance ramp up into the trees above. The view was breathtaking as she looked around. The many platforms all connected with bridges made the city look like a giant complex spider web. She walked through the village until she spotted a restaurant. Despite the small snack, she was still really hungry. Amaya pulled out her bag of coins. It definitely was lacking. She took off her bag and looked inside. I'll need to buy some more supplies though... Amaya wasn't too enthralled. She needed to find some way to get money soon or else she'd be completely broke. She counted the money. If I keep it cheap, I should be okay. She reassured herself in her mind. She walked into the small hut and took a seat at the bar along the counter. An old lady approached her. Ah! A traveler! You've come to a great place. What would you like to order? The lady asked her. Amaya looked at the menu. Her stomach growled at the nicer meals. She ignored her stomach and looked for the cheapest thing on the list. The restaurant had some exotic menu items so the most basic thing was a bowl of ramen. I'll just take a bowl of ramen. She said to the lady. The lady gave her a strange look, but said nothing. She walked away and placed the order with the chef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06 2010, 17:06

After about 5 minutes, the lady returned with the bowl of ramen and shoved it in front of Amaya. The lady scowled at her and made a "hmph!" noise. Amaya scowled back at her. sheesh so rude... not everyone has loads of money.. Amaya thought has she began to eat. The ramen was tasty though. She finished the bowl and left the money next to it and left the restaurant. She continued to wander through the village until she saw a rather large platform with lots of activity. She made her way up to the platform to see that the platform was a trading center. The place was a beehive of interactions. Amaya made her way through the different stands that traders had set up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08 2010, 13:13

Amaya mills about the trading platform. She looks at the assortment of items that are up for trade though she knows that she doesn't really have anything to trade with. A trader nearby her sees her necklace and yells out to her. Hey, girl, mighty fine necklace you have there. What would you like for it? Amaya freezes in her steps and says quietly. Nothing. I'd take nothing for this necklace. The trader steps back. Oish! Okay, okay! I was just offering. Sorry. Amaya continues through the crowded trading center. She sees nothing that she would really want and leaves, heading further into the forest city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10 2010, 13:11

As Amaya continues walking through the forest city until she passes by a small building that has a "Help wanted"sign hanging on its door. It catches her attention and so she approaches the building and enters it. The entrance leads to a small flower and gift shop. Amaya looks around at the rare flowers and things that she's never seen before. An older lady comes through a door in the back of the shop. Oh! How may I help you? She asks. Amaya didn't notice that she was there and was startled, she bumped the vase of flowers that she had been touching and it came sliding off the shelf. Amaya gasped and fumbled with the vase and then finally caught it before it hit the ground. Phew... Sorry about that... I saw your help wanted sign and I came to ask what you needed help with. The lady exhaled, having held her breath when she saw the vase fall. She looked at Amaya uncertainly. Oh. Well I need extra hands around the shop. I got a big order that came through and I need to concentrate on it, but I don't have another person to take care of the store. I could manage that. Well, you're the only one that's shown any interest this whole past week and my deadline is approaching quickly, so you're hired. The deadline is four days from now. I'll pay you at the end of each day. Prices are all marked on stickers. For any orders, there's a list behind the counter of prices and such. Make sure to get all of the specifics. Thank you. After she finished saying that she went behind the counter and grabbed an apron from behind. Here, wear this when you're working. I'll need you to come here at 7 in the morning, closing is at 5. I'll give you a break for lunch too.

With that said, the lady went through the back door in which Amaya got a glimpse of what was behind the door. She saw a huge greenhouse filled with lots of different flowers. The lady shut the door and Amaya put on the apron she gave her. She then sat on the stool behind the cash register, awaiting any customers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11 2010, 06:52

The days went on. Not having a place to stay or the money to stay anywhere in a hotel, the little lady let her set up her light sleep role in the shop to sleep. The lady came in the next morning and Amaya would already be up. Every night the lady let Amaya go to her house so that she could take a warm bath and then return to the shop after she went and ate. The four days went quickly.

At 4 the fourth day, the lady came out of the greenhouse. Thank you for helping me. But you don't have to close up today. She walks over to the register and opens it. She takes out a little more money than the usual pay. Here, and take the extra for a little during your travels. Thank you. Amaya said. She put the money in her bag, made sure she had all of her stuff and then headed out, waving good bye to the little lady. Amaya then headed back out in the city, picking up some more food from stores and such, she was ready to head out to the next town. She left the forest town, heading along the road to the next town that she might encounter on the other side of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17 2010, 10:06

Dee walks through the crowded city as he looks at everyone busily enjoying their shopping spree. Dee looks at himself and into a glass panel as he inspects himself quite sternly through his reflection. He runs his fingers through his hair, which of he previously cut to change his hairstyle and then he turns around to his right side and look at the glass panel again turning to his left side every so often. Wondering to himself, Dee thought if he is able to blend in completely with the society. As he looks up a girl who which Dee deduce to be younger than him by two years of age look up at him and shouts *what are you looking at old pervert!* Dee smiles and walks further thinking *yeah,its working just fine*
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18 2010, 07:21

walking through the city, Dee carefully surveys the shops and his surroundings, astonished by the changes made throughout the years back when he was sent to destroy it in order to capture both an angel and a demon present here. Dee closes his eyes and smiles as he enters a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18 2010, 07:31

Dee get himself a table and sits down as a waitress walks up to him yes sir?..what would you like to have? Dee looks up and smiles a cup of tea...thirteen cubes of sugar...and.. Dee looks at the menu and that Dee points to a picture of a big barbecued meat on place of potatoes. Ah..the desert snake...okay The waitress writes down Dee's order and walks into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19 2010, 19:47

Dee looks around the restaurant and scratches his head and yawns as he waits patiently for his meal to arrive. As he is looking around, Dee saw toddler running around inside the restaurant and trips on his own leg and falls. Dee smiles as he walks up to the toddler and carries him as his parents arrives and try to coax the crying boy. Dee return their son back to them as Dee seats back on his seat as the kitchen door pops open and the waitress arrives with Dee's order.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Battle Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19 2010, 19:48

Dante walks into the resturaunt looks around.suddenly, the owner comes up to him and shakes hands with him. the owner is rather large man,with oily skin, a weasly face and small shifty eyes. he then leaves to the back of the resturant .dante goes to take a seat across from a man who has just recieved a rather large order.

"hm.. looks like they've fixed this place up a bit"

a waitress comes up to dante and asks for his order.

"what would ya like today sweety"

"water maddame"

"an what else?"

"..just water my sweet. nothing more. nothing less.."

"you got it"

The waitress goes to get dantes water and the owner comes back. he hands dante a silver case and opens it so that only dante can see its contents. dante smiles slightly, and takes the case, placing it beside him.the owner tries to kiss one of dantes rings but dante takes his hand away, insisting he doesnt have to. the owner then leaves as dante waits for his water.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19 2010, 20:19

As the waitress is serving Dee his meal, Dee ties a napkin around his neck and holds the fork and knife with eagerness. After serving Dee his meal, the waitress bows and walks away as Dee sinks his fork into the barbecued snake and takes a bite out of it. Hmm...not bad..not bad.. Dee then notices an odd looking man with a strange casing and just smile eating his meal happily.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19 2010, 20:34

The waitress finally comes with Dantes water . senshu slowly picks up his glass, tastefully taking a small sip from it . as thee liquid enters his mouth, a sour taste runs about senshus tongue as it turns out to b lemon juice instead. senshu calmly puts the glass down. and speaks to the waitress.

"hey...you...now i'm sure..that you know..that i asked for a glass of water...but instead..you..give me..this..this thing...so before i am insulted any further...you will give me a glass of water...capish?"

"y,yes sir.."

The waitress frantically runs offto get dantes water. dante waits and notices the same man pigging out on his meal. dante begins to look at the man to seeif he recognizes him.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19 2010, 21:03

while finishing up his meal, Dee notices the odd looking man staring at him as he looks up and smiles at the man back with his mouth full of food and holds his fork up waving at the guy why is that scary looking man staring at me...
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20 2010, 21:53

Dee continues back to eating his food and finishes the what is supposed to be a around ten bites into one gulp and belches. Dee stands up and heads over to the counter and ask for his bill. Dee smiles at his bill and search around for his pocket but instead just slaps his forehead as he'd forgotten that there's no pockets on his robe. Dee reaches into his robe and pulls out a small sack and place it on the table. The cashier looks inside the sack and stares at it wide eyed. I hope you accept golds as payment Dee smiles Is it enough? W...we...we c..ertainly do sir...its..its...definitely more than enough Dee then turns around and walks before saying out loud Today...your meal is on me Dee walks out of the restaurant and heads for the other shops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 00:39

Amaya walks quickly through the village, seemingly in a rush, while she is looking around wildly. She stops at a store and enters, buys something, and then exits the building very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT
High Rank OPT- Adramelech

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 00:49

Advent walked up the Entrance ramp which brings him to the City. Advent looks at the high trees and the shops hmmm, nice atmosphere..... Advent started walking aimlessly around the village, looking around at the unique stores, tree-buildings, etc.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 00:51

Dee walks around aimlessly wondering about what to do as he sees a girl running out from a shop and starts running after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:02

Amaya notices that someone is running after her. She quickly takes a turn and stops dead, turning to face the person chasing her. Who are you and what do you want? She demands.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:05

Dee starts to brakes as he overshot and slam into the wall in front of the girl. urgh.. Dee pulls himself out and coughs ah yes...erm..yes...erm...i was just...yes..you know...yes..?
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:12

Advent continued walking around and looking at the trees, walking aimlessly, people dodging him so that he won't bump into them. Advent continue walking, accidentally bumping into a guy(Dee). Oops Sorry Advent immediately looked at him and apologized
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:19

Amaya raises an eyebrow at the site of the guy who was chasing after her. It wasn't what she had been expecting. Are you with Recon? She asks quietly, really suspicious of the guy. Another strange guy bumps into him. There are a lot of strange people around...Amaya thinks to herself, getting more suspicious of people around her.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:22

Dee sneezes at the stranger that bumps into him and rubs his nose as he looks up at them through his hair ahh..yes...erm. Dee then turns around at the girl he was chasing no...I was....erm...you know...i was...yes...that...yeah...you know...
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:23

Advent widen his eyes the moment he heard "Recon", as if shocked. he quickly twist his right hand and grabbed the guy's(Dee's) neck quite tightly. You're from Recon ?!?! Advent furiously stared at Dee, tendrills wiggling out of his left hand. WELL?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:27

Amaya's eyes widen. He just said no, didn't you hear him? She sees the tendrils. A part of her suddenly jolts. Demon...
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 01:33

Dee, now chocking from the hold starts kicking his feet as he struggles and stops struggling as he slowly close his eyes and his breathing stops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest City of Kahoku   The Forest City of Kahoku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest City of Kahoku
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next