666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kahoku Hotel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Battle Experience : 0

The Kahoku Hotel Empty
PostSubject: The Kahoku Hotel   The Kahoku Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07 2010, 22:46

~Located deep within the forest city, the Kahoku is the largest hotel in the area. it is famous for its refined decour and because of its high rates, staying a night or weekend is usually limited to an exclusive bunch. At the very top of this hotel, Dante Allegheri takes permenant residancy in a presidential penthouse. It is here that he can be reached for those who request his services.~
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

The Kahoku Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kahoku Hotel   The Kahoku Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07 2010, 23:16

*As Dante cleans his desert eagles a knock is heard at his door. when he opens he door, he sees that no one is there. instead , here is a small recangular box made of fine wood. dante picks up the box and closes th door. he sits on his bed and opens the box . there are four cigars placed gently on a red velvet cushion with a note on top of them. it reads, ~tanaka yoshimira. seven minutes. seven miles east. your payment will be given to you at the corner of fith street by a young child in red~.*

"hm.."

*Dante places the box on the bed and takes out a cigar, chomping of and spitting out the end into an ash tray, putting it in his mouth. he then goes into his closet and moves a rack off clothes. he preses a button and the wall opens. he steps into a fairly large room filled with nothing bu weapons lists and maps. he grabs a sniper rifle and a silencer off of a rack and leaves the secret room. he opens up his window and opens the stand on the rifle placeing it on the window seal. Dante takes out a match and strikes it on a ruff part of his wooden table and lights the cigar, after which he throws the match out the window. he takes a puff of the cigar and touches the pupil of his left eye. a beep noise is heard and the iris and pupil of his left eye glow golden. Dante closes his right eye and grabs the handle and trigger of the rifle. about five miles away a large man in a suit , surrounded by guards walks into a resturant. it takes him exactly 60 seconds to sit down and at the end of the last mili-second, dante pulls the trigger. the bullet goes through two houses, and three trees to burst through the window of the resturant, and pierce the skull of the man, killing him. the name yoshimira is engraved on his watch. Dante touches his eye again and it stops glowing. he puts out his cigar in the ash tray and picks up the rifle andgoes back into the secret room, putting it away. he then comes back to close the window and sit back down on is bed.*

"tch, why doesn't anyone have something dfficult for me to do. hmph.."

*dante continues cleaning his desert eagles*

"pitiful.."
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

The Kahoku Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kahoku Hotel   The Kahoku Hotel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 21:03

Dante returns to his hotel room. again, at the door their is another package. Dante touches his eye to make sure there are no exlosives or poison rigged in it. once he sees thee are none, he touches his eye again and picks up the package, unlocking the door, taking it and his suitcase he got from the returaunt into his room.

"hm, another one so soon"

Dante sets down his suitcase, locks the door and opens the package he just recieved. there is only the picture of a young girl with the word "angel" typed across it.

"hmm..interestng. so shes an angel eh. i thought there was somethin about her that.."

As dante looks at the picture his head suddenly starts to throb. the 666 symbol which is always on his head since hes always in his first demon form , but is usually covered with make-up for security reasons, becomes apparent again and throbs imensly as satan awakens in his head

"kill iiiiiit......KILLLL IIIIIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THE NON BELIEVER!! KILL THE ABOMINATION KILL IT!!!!!!"

as satan speaks to dante in his head, he trie to quie him down

"please be quiet satan...satan please be quiet..quiet..LuCiFeR...SHUT YER GODDAMN MOUTH !!!!!"

Dante says as he focuses his energy to quell the demon. after about two inutes of concentration, lucifer recedes.

"jeezus,he acts like hes never seen an angel before.."

Dante feels his head and noties the 666 shape has made itself apparent by melting off the make-up. he reachs for some plasty-mcovering but decides nt to use it.

"hm. well i wont mattter since ill e wearing a mask anyway.."

dante flips the picture over. it says "alive" and its signatue is the insigna of Recon.

"?!!. what? how did they?...no, they might not know. if they did, they surley wouldve left a surprise for me. plus i always wear a mask and never use my real name. those ive worked for only know me as the inferno. yes..itspossiblle theyve simply head of the "inferno" and wish to use his services..well then...

Dante enters the hidden section of his room and grabs a sniper rifle. he loads the first clip with tranquilizers but takes an extra clip of armor piercing bullets just incase.

"hmph. if recon wants the angel..amaya..then ill give her to them. collect my pay. and leave..but as soon as i leave, i shall enter..hmhm, a free pass into the base of recon? how foolish would i be to pass up such a opportunity.."

Dante grabs a mask off of a rack that has an armored body suit on it next to a ten inch screen built in a large metal desk. he touches his left eye and it glows golden. he puts on the mask and the body suit (it looks lie this: The Kahoku Hotel 55212510)

Dante decided to choose this armor suit since he figred hed need some mobility but also protection since he was dealing with an angel andsome one else.
although he didnt need too much protection as he had ought angels before. He then looks it the ten inch screen in the metal desk and prsses a button. suddenly three dots appear n the screen, all of different colors. they are the locations of the 3 most recent peope he has given his busines cards to, which were eallytracking devices. the blue one is amaya.

"well then..to the peaks i shall go. hmhm..there will be blood..."

Dante leaves the secret area and locks it up, but not before grabing 2 pounds of composition 4 and then locks it up. he then walks out of the main door of his room and locks it up, dissappering from the area, heading towards the peaks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kahoku Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kahoku Hotel   The Kahoku Hotel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kahoku Hotel
Page 1 of 1