666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jagged Peaks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05 2010, 06:16

First topic message reminder :

Harsh winds blow past the gaps between the mountains. Skeletons lies all over the place deep within the canyons and some are just hanging by whatever piece of clothing is still attached to it. The eerie whistling of winds resonates and echoes throughout the entire valley as if calling, claiming for wandering souls to venture into it. Fog covers the entire canyon making it a path of doom for those unlucky enough to step into it. Within the whistling of the winds, a soft and faint rustling sound can be heard within the valley. Slowly, what seems to be a silhouette walking in mid air can be see from within the fog, moving to the other side of the what seems to be a bottomless canyon. Bit by bit, the fog clears up revealing a pair of boot covered legs walking on a bridge of sand that crumbles as a foot leaves and reforming in front of the other continuously. The fog starts to thicken again as the silhouette seems to come to a huge jagged silhouette that seems to just crumbles as the silhouette walks into it and reforms after it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Battle Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 23:03

"oooh i see you care somethin for this village"
"either that or you ant fight ouide these mountains"

After being hit, they extend their arm to grab a large boulder, to fling themselves back towards the village again at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 23:19

Dee sighs and just holds out his hand as it hits Dante squarely at the neck causing it to tear and his head severed from his body again this time flinging him into the mountains at extremely high speed and crashes into the canyon as Dee just stand there and scratch his chest. I'll be waiting here..when you decide to do something ok. Dee pulls out a glass bottle from his robe and opens it, pulling out a dried up salted fish from it and eats it.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 23:25

Their head starts to come ff, but before it can completely, their tentacles ome from their back to latch it to the neck keeping it on. they are still sent to the mountains however because of the punch.

"tch, fine. you wanna play dirty on yer home turf huh"
"let us play then cylops"

they put away danes' sniper rifle and tak out his two desert eagles.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 23:34

Dee keeps his salted fish bottle back inside his robe and starts walking towards Dante and picks up a wooden stick on the ground that is somehow conveniently there for some reason that is unknown. Lets play then Dee then stops about a metre in front of Dante And i've taken a bath..i'm playing clean here..
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 23:42

"hahahah"

Satan is somewhat amused by the cyclops's comment about bathing

They then shoot one of the guns atthe fish bottle in the cyclops's rope. tey do not miss as thier opt in their eye makes it impossible

"hmph"

Dante does not
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 23:49

Dee just stand there as the bullet seemingly just past right through him as Dee reaches into his robe again and pulls out another salted fish. Dee then disappears and seemingly appearing right in front of Dante and thrust the wooden stick in his hand right at Dante's forehead.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 23:52

Dante blocks the wooden stick with he gun in his right hand, and uses his left to fire a shot at the cylops's hand that is holding the back-most part of the stick

"what is your name"

"cyclops"
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 23:57

Dee releases his grip on the stick as the stick slants backwards letting the bullet that hits it to ricochet downwards towards Dante's feet at the same time Dee grabs it with his left hand and push the stick upwards sliding up Dante's gun and slicing his forehead. Heh..I can't remember..afterall..I am old..unlike you younglings
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29 2010, 00:10

the bullet ricochets, but by the time it does, senshu has already moved his foot into another position so that he could move his head to the left in order to avoid geting hit by the stick . as he does this, he uses the gun in his right hand to shoot a bullet at the cyclop's shin and his left to shoot at his right lung

"hm, i supose i am"

"but to me YOU are the youngling as i remember spitting at the very gground you fathers before you walked upon"
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29 2010, 00:18

Dee releases his grip on the stick as Dee hits the top of the stick causing it to twirl blocking the bullets and flying off into different directions as Dee thrust both of his palms out at Dante as a harsh gust of wind blows through Dante scorching him and battering him with rocks and sand. The stick that was twirling thrusts Dante's chest and piercing him due to the extremely short range and length of the branch. Dee then grabs both of Dante's arms and steps on Dante's chest pushing the branch further in and then stomps on Dante's chest pushing the branch further in as Dee slides down and kicks Dante upwards.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29 2010, 00:28

As soon as the stick pierces their chest, they throw thier guns in the air before the cyclops can push the stick in any further, the tentacles that had come out of their back, grabs the guns, and fires multiple shots at the cyclops's legs and arms before he can stomp in on the stick. because of thei opt, the shots are exactly acurate. as this happens, they open their right handwhich is being held by the cclops because of hs attmpt to stomp on the stick, to release a large blas of energy that had been absorbed by the left hand.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29 2010, 00:36

Dee does a split in mid air and spins while still holding Dante's arms causing his hands to cross over each other placing his left hand on his right hand at the same time avoiding the bullets as it goes right past Dee's legs and straight for Dante's arms. Due to Dante's arms being held together and overlapped, the bullets pierce through them as Dee swings around doing a windmill on Dante's arms and slams his foot continuously into the stick that is buried in Dante's chest further in.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29 2010, 00:48

As the bullets come down to pierce is crossed arms, they dnt gopast his shirt as two concealed, steel-titanium allow blades come out from their sleves. they are about fot and a half long . As the cyclops comes in to kick the stick further, Sante (satan+dante, tired of saying they) jumps upward so that his body is aboutto do a flip and thorned vines come out of his back to remove the stick as sante gets higher into his flip, this causes the two blades(one on each arm) to slide up the cyclops's arms which are holdng sante and and now vice versa, slicing it open from the top, before reaching his shoulder. the vines go to wrap around his legs which are still in mid-air, boaring into them
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29 2010, 00:59

As the vines are about to wrap around Dee's legs, he curls them up and tucks it in so that his knee is pointing downwards and slams down on Dante's arms causing the two titanium blades to be buried into the ground as Dee, still holding onto Dante's arms falls backwards and uses Dante's momentum of still being in the air to launch him backwards.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29 2010, 01:16

Sante is sen backwards , but only for about 50 feet as his vines dig into te ground, stopping him fom ging any further. the tentacles then drop the guns back dow to santes' hands.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29 2010, 01:27

Dee stands up and dust the sand from his robe and looks at Dante. You're good..i don't know if that stems from the zephilot..or from your own skill..but..i admit..you made this old man feel his own age Dee then remove the necklace around his neck and holds it between his thumb and index finger and holds it towards Dante's direction.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29 2010, 23:11

"heheheh.."
"its both.."

sante grabs a wad of clay and putsit in his mouth, chewing on it, but doesnt swallow
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31 2010, 21:23

I see..you already have good control..no..more like..cooperation with satan..heheh.. Dee reaches into his robe and pulls out a piece of salted fish and eats it while waiting for Dante to be done with his chewing.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01 2010, 20:04

"hmph"
"you could say that"

in a split second, sante appears above dee and spits out the clay onto his clothes and his fish. he then landsa few meters away.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03 2010, 10:15

Dee raise his right hand up with the tiny dagger in between his thumbs and index finger as Dee slashes at the air at high speed without looking, causing the clay to immediately disperse in the air. Dee then turns around and look at Dante Aside from being fast..you like to spit alot too...let ME show you the proper way to spit Dee then opens up his mouth and inhale a mouthful of air and closes his mouth as he seems to be collecting something in his mouth making phlegm noises.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03 2010, 13:47

the clay disperses into tiny pieces thata fall to he ground thanks to dee

"hm.."

Sante then hears dee gatheing something in his mouth making phlem noises and sante makes a disgusted fce

"heheh"
""disusting"

Sante puts more clay in his mouth and chews it. he runs qickly past dee, spitting large balls of clay at his feet
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03 2010, 21:56

As Dante is running quickly pass him spitting large balls of clay at his feet, Dee rapidly spits out sticky substances that very very very resembles spit at the large balls of clay causing it to become very watery and pushed away from Dee's feet. Dee then inhales again and spits out the same sticky substance only this time in large quantity at Dante. The substance drips and spreads all over the place as it flies at Dante.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04 2010, 11:12

the clay at dees feet is washed away, from dee at leas, by the water. as this happens, dante spits out more clay in dees general direction. dee spits out a large quantity of the sticky substance at sante. he uses one of his tentales to give him an extra boost to launchhimself in the air, avoiding the substance. as he does this, sante throws a hand grenade at dee and it explodes. at the same time, with his other hand, sante throws a smoke bomb down on the area he just jumped from, to cover a large radius, allowing sante to conceal himself
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04 2010, 12:25

As the hand grenade heads towards Dee, the sticky-spit like substance that Dee spat earlier starts to wrap around the hand grenade, making it heavy and falls prematurely before it hits Dee and explodes. At the same time this happens, Dante throws a smoke bomb in hoping to cover a large radius to conceal itself but the smoke is blown away by the force of the explosion as Dee stands there scratching his head looking at Dante seemingly puzzled who's standing there seemingly concealing himself.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04 2010, 14:35

As the smoke clears, the very visable sante is seen with his back turned away from dee. it looks like he is patting the ground

"hm"

Dante the spits more clay at dee and starts to run in the opposite direction of him, while still chwing the clay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jagged Peaks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
666 Satan Revolution :: The Rp World :: The Crossroads and Wilderness-
Jump to: