666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jagged Peaks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05 2010, 06:16

Harsh winds blow past the gaps between the mountains. Skeletons lies all over the place deep within the canyons and some are just hanging by whatever piece of clothing is still attached to it. The eerie whistling of winds resonates and echoes throughout the entire valley as if calling, claiming for wandering souls to venture into it. Fog covers the entire canyon making it a path of doom for those unlucky enough to step into it. Within the whistling of the winds, a soft and faint rustling sound can be heard within the valley. Slowly, what seems to be a silhouette walking in mid air can be see from within the fog, moving to the other side of the what seems to be a bottomless canyon. Bit by bit, the fog clears up revealing a pair of boot covered legs walking on a bridge of sand that crumbles as a foot leaves and reforming in front of the other continuously. The fog starts to thicken again as the silhouette seems to come to a huge jagged silhouette that seems to just crumbles as the silhouette walks into it and reforms after it.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17 2010, 09:35

a hole opens up at the side of the mountains as a figure flies out of it into the fog and across it landing on a far ledge from the slope of the mountain. The silhouette walks off into the distance and disappears amongst the thick fog.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 10:05

Dee walks into the canyon and disappears into the thick fog as soon the sound of sand and rocks shuffling about can be heard coming from the valley of the canyon as the silhouette of a man walking on a crumbling bridge is seen walking straight through a mountain and disappears.
Back to top Go down

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23 2010, 07:41

Amaya continue hiking up the mountains, picking a way up because there weren't really any trails to follow. She took a break once and then quickly continued on her way up the mountains, wanting to find the strange person as quickly as possible. She was quickly making progress, and the looming peaks were soon getting closer and closer. She finally stopped to look around. Where would he stay? She continues to look around trying to figure out where to best start her search.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 20:57

Suddenly, the winds starts to blow harsher as sand and debris starts to kick up in the air, covering the entire canyon and Amaya in a veil of sand. Howling can be heard echoing throughout the entire canyon as the air gets colder and the sand storm gets harsher and harsher. Out in the distance, far from Amaya, a silhouette can be seen perching on what appears to be nothing.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Battle Experience : 0

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 21:26

finally, about an hour and fifteen after departure, dante arrives at the base of one part of the mountain. he can now clearly see amaya with his left eye. he then makes his way on top of a smallcave to get better shooting postion, concealed behind some large bushes. senshu takes the long ghost sniper rife off of his back and aims it at amaya, who is exactly 6.25 miles away on a seperate mountain that is overall connected to the jagged peaks mountain range. dante prepares to fire the tranquilizers but he sees a silloette standing on nothing and pauses

"hmm..an unexpected appearance..this may be a little fun after all..."
Back to top Go down

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 21:29

The wind picks up and blows the sand around. Damn, a storm, at a time like this... She gets into a small cove that protects her. I'd never be able to see well in it. Amaya watches closely as the storm picks up. She waits patiently for the storm to pass, the cold not seeming to bother her at all because of being accustomed to her O-parts effect. The sand blows for quite a while but finally calms down and she begins her search again, with the occasional strong gust of wind blowing from different directions.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 21:56

As Amaya is searching around, the temperature in the area starts to rise, getting hotter with the pass of every second, a howling blood curdling echo is then heard echoing throughout the entire canyon as more shadows appears, far from Amaya, but seems to be eying her every move carefully, as in the manner of a beast hunting its prey. The sandstorm then picks up, getting worse and harsher as the debris that is picked up by the storm batters Amaya with rocks and sand.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 22:07

What started out as a small sand storm quickly turns into a large one. this was actually perfect for dante as it gave him excellent cover whil he ould still see perfectly. And so, dante aims directly at vein in amayas neck to increase the chance of knockout, incase she could somehowresist the chemicals o the tanquilizer. date fires one tranquilizer at the vein.within a mili second he fires another shot in the same area.

"hm. that should do it.."
Back to top Go down

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 22:15

Amaya feels the sudden raise in temperature. heat... bleh... She then stops in her tracks when she hears the blood curdling howl. Something else is here... She looks around, very alert as she begins to move again. She spots the silhouettes and shadows off in the distance. She begins to move more quickly, keeping an eye on the silhouettes. But the sandstorm picks up again and she begins to be battered by rocks and sand once more. Dang... She noticed a large piece of debris heading her way. She releases spirit and creates an ice shield to deflect the debris. Right after the debris is deflected, two tranquilizers hit the ice. Someone is after me... Recon... She thinks as she again puts spirit into her necklace. She then begins to move at a very fast pace, seeming to teleport as she moves around.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 22:21

As Amaya is running, seemingly to teleport as she moves, one of her legs starts seems to get caught in something as she stops moving, stopped by the unknown object. Right after Dante fires the shot at Amaya, a small click sound can be heard coming right from under his feet. A faint ticking sound is then heard from under both of their feets.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 22:33

"hm? what was that ice..hm, oh yes she did use it that other time too didnt she. well..looks like i have no choice. thi will have to get a little messy."

Dante quickly replaces the tranquillizers with his armor piercing rounds. before he can aim however, he hears a ticking noise, and looks down. he sees through the ground to see a small unrecognizable. dante figures its probably nothing but he checks to make sure its not stuck t his feet and quickly appears 200 yards away on a higher cave. he then aims at amaya who is now moing at amuch higher speed.

"hmm, your fast girl..but can you out run a buillet..or more importantly, my eye?"

Dante fires one shot a foot behind amaya, one shot at amayas thigh, and one shot a foot in front of amaya. the shots not aimed at her were fired so so that if amaya somehow does dodge front or back shed stil get shot. if she moved to the side shed also get shot. this normally wouldnt work, but since these are bullets, it would be hard to dodge
Back to top Go down

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 23:11

Amaya suddenly increases in speed while veering slightly to the left to get behind a cleft of rock that was jutting out. The bullet drills through the rock and grazes her leg as something suddenly makes her come to a halt. What the...? Seriously? She looks down as she hears a ticking noise. Damn... She activates the effect on her necklace and the ground begins to freeze up as temperatures quickly drop in the immediate area. She then suddenly punches the ground. The ground cracks down to some strange thing in the ground. She backs away. Crazyman... She thinks as she moves further towards the left side of the mountain. That shot came from the other mountain... If I get to a different side, I should be okay...
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25 2010, 03:57

purple translucent walls rises up from the ground and surrounds both Amaya and Dante and lifts them up a feet above the ground as a loud whizzing sound is heard throughout the area. HELLO~~~WOW~~TWO NEW FACES AROUND HERE~~I WAS STARTING TO GET BORED TOO~~NYAAAHHHH~~ the sandstorm around them starts to calm down and slowly starts to subsides. I'M SURE THAT YOU BOTH HEARD THE TICKING NOISE FROM EARLIER~~RIGHT~~WELL~~WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW IS~~THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT~~~ LOOK AT YOUR BODY~~LOOK REAL CLOSELY AND YOU WILL SEE VERY FINE SILVER THREADS WRAPPED AROUND BOTH OF YOU~~THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT~~~THOSE FINE SILVER COLORED THREADS~~ARE ACTUALLY BOMBS~~SEWED FROM YOUR OWN SPIRIT~~NYAAA~~~ the voice that seems to be around both Amaya and Dante disappears for a moment followed by a static sound OOPS~~SORRY ABOUT THAT~~WELL~~WHERE WAS I~~OH YEAH~~I WANT TO PLAY A GAME~~AND IT IS VERY IMPORTANT~~THAT YOU PLAY THIS OR ELSE~~ another part of the area starts to clear up as a man trapped in a translucent purple box slowly starts to be blown up and explodes within the purple box. WOOO~~THAT'S A GOOD ONE~~OH~~THE GAME IS VERY SIMPLE~~YOU JUST NEED TO ANSWER A SERIES OF QUESTIONS~~AND ANSWER THEM CORRECTLY~~~HOW ABOUT THAT~~~SIMPLE RIGHT~~~WELL WITHOUT FURTHER ADO~~LETS START~~~ the fog surrounding the place starts to clear up revealing the grounds covered with skeletons and corpses of humans all over the place. Skeletal like wolves starts to gather below the boxes Amaya and Dante is in, drooling as if waiting for their next meal.
Back to top Go down

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25 2010, 11:45

Amaya is lifted into the air by a purple box thingy. She hears someone begin to speak Crazyman.. dang She thinks as she recognizes the voice and sees the silver threads. She watches the demonstration quietly. Fine... I'll play your little game... She says quietly as she waits.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 13:20

ooc: my bad fa not replyin yaw, been busy lately

"hmph. very well, ill play your game"

thinkin: maybe ill get to see what else this man can do
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27 2010, 22:52

AH~~THATS GOOD~~ALRIGHT~~~NOW~~~THE GAME IS~~WELL~~~THERE IS NO GAME~~~NYAAA~~~ALRIGHT~~ALRIGHT~~THE GAME IS~~FIND ME~~AGAIN~~ A large hole appears on a side of a mountain as Dee walks out of it walking on a crumbling bridge Hiya~~you were looking for me aren't you~~ Dee looks at Amaya and then turns towards Dante And you~~you're satan~~my my~~how long has it been~~~oh well~~~the trick is~~~the moment you release your spirit all around~~the silver thread will explode~~but the purple box can only be broken by your spirit~~nyaa Dee then turns around and walks to the edge of the cliff. Well since you guys found me here~~time for me to go around again~~we shall play a little game of tag~~bye bye~~ Dee jumps down the edge of the cliff and disappears into the mist in the canyon leaving behind both Dante and Amaya in the purple translucent box wrapped with silver threads.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 21:17

Thinking: damn..he somehow knows of satan..well since he knows, there is no point in hiding our power, althogh ill still keep on my mask. im not very good at the whole spirit focusing thing. but still, how DID he know of him. peraps that third eye of his?

"hmhm. i see you like to play games..well.. it just so happens im pretty good at tag..well lucifer. it looks like you can wake up now.."

In dante's head, he goes into the all black room in his mind which is covered in blood has the lights turned on he then goes up to a door and opens it, holding out a golden key. on the other side is another room, only it is all white and filled with intestines, skulls and dead bodies, although there is no blood and the lights are off. a dark figure walks up to the door and takes the key. suddenly the lights in the white room turn on while the lights in the blackroom turn off. the figure goes on the other side of the room and opens are largedoor and steps out. dante begins to speak, but his voice sounds completely different . it is still very deep like before, only now it sounds more like a snake and coarse.

"hahahahaha well now....its about fuckin time .."

Satan turns to amaya licks his lips. since he is alreaddy in his first transformed state, his physical appearance doesnt change.

"and youuu...your metatron..hmhmhm..ohh how perfect this is ..how perfect in deed..please, excuse me while i deal with this cyclops"

Satan fouses his spirit through his arm so that it goes to a large gap between a top and bottom string to bust a hole in the gap. this doesnt cause it to explode as it is only a small amount i one area. satan then slithers out of the box and uses his spirit to activate dantes o-part, not even touching it. he then uses the o part that can view things on a microscopic level to search for the cylops in the mist. after a few seconds, his eye finds a strand of dna inside of the mist . he then shoots a blast of energy at it. he then speeds towards amaya's box
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 21:32

a small buzzing sound is then heard again throughout the canyon OOPS~~SEEMS LIKE I'VE FORGOTTEN TO REMIND YOU~~THE THREADS EXPLODES ON THE SLIGHTEST SPIRIT~~ the threads that are still on Dante explodes all around him with a massive explosion. The skeletal like humanoid creatures that's under Dante's box starts to swarm into the explosion.

ooc- it doesn't matter whether you're satan or not...you still have a human body ^_^ and your body parts goes bye bye ^_^
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 22:11

ooc: oh i know i do. i just wanted to hurry up n get outta that box so i could regenerate^^

ustbfore he explodes, satan uses his hand to absorb some of the blast. because it is condensed however he still explodes destroying much of dantes limbs, but ot his mask. his limbs are spread out within about a 50 meter area. immediatey they begin to come towards satan. for a second he was just going to regenerate new ones, but decided that would take too long. after a few mintes of directing from satans head, his limbs make it to his too and reconect themselves . they were attacked by the monsters around but, they activated their thorns to fend them off. hs hed was also attacked, but he openshis mouthsending out a roaring shockwave to kill them off. With satans head reconnected, by tentacles, he beginsto regerate the chunks and tisues and ligaments lost n the explosion. dantes weapons were not efeted by the explosion as they are made of high densitymaterial much stronger than bone. Immediately, satan leaves the actual mountainous are, making his way backto the road as he knows the cyclops has complete ocntrol of the mountain.

"hmhm, is as i thought..this cyclops has complete contrl ofthat area..toobad for metatron.."

From the rodside, out of range of the mountain, satan jumps until he is on the roadside that amayas mountain is on. he then extends his arms towards amayas box and grabs it with his hand wrapped around it. he then pulls it towards himself.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 22:16

Out of the dust kicked up the humanoid skeletal wolves like creatures leaps and Dante and sinks its fangs onto Dante and bites a huge chunk out of him as twenty more latches onto Dante as spirit seems to be leaking out of Dante and into the creatures making them larger. The creatures continues to bite huge chunks out of Dante and starts eating him alive. More of the creatures latches onto Dante's tentacles and starts biting chunks out of it.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 22:37

Satans tentacles turn to vines and etend to wrap around the wolves, satbbing them. more vines come out of his back and wrap around the wolves, lifting them into the air. satan then uses his hand that absorbs ad stabs them into the belly of the wolves, one by one absorbing all of the spirit in them , transferring it to himself

"delicious"

The vines then crunch in, slicing up the monsters. satan then jumps until he is about three miles away from the mountain completely off of it. Satan then goes nto his head and opens the door to his room. dante ten walks up to the door

"what do you want. finishe already?"

"no. i need your assistance. this cyclops has complete control of the area. it would be foolish to try and face him in his domain so i left that general area. youl have to use your weaponr combined with my sprit control to gain metatron"

"hm, isuppose our right"

Dante then walks into satans rom and out through his door. they then snap back to reality.

they then take out dantes sniper rifle. take out the previous clip . dantethen puts i a cliwith bullet that appear to have clay on them. he shoots the vbullets but hy appear to miss amaya and land around her box in a circle with a couple in the middle. he shoots some more on all four walls of the box but they do no pierce it.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 22:47

the creatures that Dante consumes just starts to clank and creak as they collapse to the grounds as sparks starts to comes out from the places destroyed revealing them to be cyborgs. My my my...very interesting weapon there you got heh A silhouette walks up behind Dante scratching his butt and yawns. Seems that you're quite bent on destroying things...but I can't allow that..there's my whole year supply of salted fish in there..
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 22:54

"heheh, why yes i am"
"but what does it matter to you?"

They take out a piece of lay and jump over dee, dopping it on his face before dashing farther from the mountain, more near the village precceding the mountain
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28 2010, 22:59

as hollis's dashing for the village an arm comes right up at his neck and hits him squarely on his chest sending him back crashing towards the mountains as Dee stands on the edge of a cliff. Tsk tsk tsk..leave the village alone..lets play here The clay that was aimed towards Dee previously is sitting a top a lump of sand that looks like Dee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jagged Peaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jagged Peaks
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
666 Satan Revolution :: The Rp World :: The Crossroads and Wilderness-
Jump to: