666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Demons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Demons Empty
PostSubject: The Demons   The Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 22:41

All demons have the ability to regenerate. Unknown powers can be made up by the recipe of that demon, BUT ADMIN APPROVAL IS REQURED!!!

Satan (Lucifer)
No. 1i
Virtue: Atheism
Character: Dante Allegheri
Release: Partial/Half (1, 2), Full
Abilities: Energy and elemental attacks can be absorbed with the left hand. However, this absorption isn't instantaneous, so a large enough blast would be too much and not get absorbed fast enough. Satan can create roaring shockwaves. He can elongate arms and tentacles. He may have wings or thorny vines, it seems the choice is his.

Beelzebub
No. 2i
Virtue: Ignorance
Character:
Release: Partial, Half, Full
Abilities: Can release worms from body, allowing regeneration from anywhere except when hit in the head. These worms can also digest many things. When in half and above release, it can spit orbs at someone that allows Beelzebub to keep them from moving if they are trapped inside. These only work while Beelzebub is looking at them though. His full size is one of, if not the biggest of the sephiroth. (Not as large as he was in the series though... it's just too big...)

Lucifuge
No. 3i
Virtue: Disinclination
Character:
Abilities: Can put itself in another dimension, able to go back and forth. However, there is a short amount of time needed between revealing and hiding, allowing Lucifuge to be hit in that timeframe. Anything it eats will be sent to this dimension though. This dimension only seems to be a certain size around Lucifuge though, not as big as our dimension.

Astaroth
No. 4i
Virture: Oblivion
Character:
Abilities: Has a sharp sword-like horn, as well as the ability to turn an object of nature it touches into something else for a very limited amount of time, such as water into fire, or even rock into rubber. It also can cause body swapping between two people.

Asmodeus
No. 5i
Virtue: Cruelty
Character:
Abilities: Can manipulate darkness.

Belphegor
No. 6i
Virtue: Ugliness
Character:
Abilities: The power of invention, giving the ability to create O-Parts and weapons.

Baal
No. 7i
Viture: Lust
Character:
Abilities: Able to create illusions, usually that of people the opposite gender of the opponent.

Adramelech
No. 8i
Virtue: Avarice
Character:
Abilities: Tendril attacks and ability to deconstruct at the molecular level, allowing avoidance of attacks. However, it takes a bit of time to disintegrate and reform.

Lilith
No. 9i
Virtue: Chaos
Character:
Abilities: Hypnosis and darts. There are different darts, which may cause paralysis, poisoning, or sleepiness. One hit is usually minor, but hit by multiple makes the effects increase.

Naamah
No. 10i
Virtue: Materialism
Character:
Abilities: unknown
Back to top Go down

The Demons
Page 1 of 1