666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle Experience Empty
PostSubject: Battle Experience   Battle Experience I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 16:37

In this forum, you get experience points for battling someone. The more experience points you have, the higher rank of an O-part you can use. ONLY ADMINS can give you points for the battle. If you win a battle against another person, you must PM me or another admin the subject of the topic that the battle took place, the page number, and who won. Even if you loose, you still get two points for trying. However, the winner will get mote points of course ^.^ Winners must remember to PM an admin or they might not get their points... ^.^; we may be the admins but we can get really busy and necessarily don't have the time to keep track of battles happening and who won. So please help us by PMing us and we will take care of it as quickly as possible.

Okay, so following the rules of battle, you get certain amounts of points for winning a battle according to difficulty. If you are a lower rank person and happen to defeat the higher ranked person, you will get more points then if you beat someone of your own rank. I mean, seriously, if you happen to have the skill and wits to beat a higher rank person, you will get more points, it's only fair. If you loose, well, ^.^; we're kind enough to give you the consolation prize of two points. Be happy, we could be giving you none.
Back to top Go down

Battle Experience
Page 1 of 1