666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave
Low Rank OPT

Battle Experience : 0

Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm) Empty
PostSubject: Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm)   Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03 2010, 14:28

O-Part Name: Tempestia
O-Part Rank: D
Effect: Vaccum (Able to suck in small items and shoot them out at high speeds. Damage varies on item.)
Appearance: The frame of an aerosol can minus the top, seeing a large opening. designs of swirling clouds decorate it's body.

O-Part Name: Gaia
O-Part Rank: C
Effect: Weight Control (changes weight depending on how heavy the user wants it to be.)
Appearance: a foot long stick with a leaf at one of the tips..

O-Part Name: Inferno
O-Part Rank: C
Effect: Heat Up! (the temperature can be increased using mental control, 200 F being the hottest)
Appearance: a frying pan..

O-Part Name: Reborn!
O-Part Rank: A
Effect: Boost (breaks limits of other O-Parts, boosting their ranks)
Appearance: a black fedora hat with an orange stripe going around the base...

Last edited by Wave on Wed Apr 07 2010, 09:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm)   Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03 2010, 17:24

Eh... the Reborn one seems a little overpowering. Maybe just the way stated that makes it seem that way to me. How about Reborn ups an O-Part's power up a rank while still using the same amount of spirit as the lower?
Back to top Go down
Wave
Low Rank OPT

Battle Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm)   Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 09:39

if that gets it approved, then i'll edit it! ^^

there!
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

PostSubject: Re: Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm)   Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 18:04

and thus you are approved...^_^..enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm)   Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wave Florite's Other O-Parts (which aren't necessarily usable atm)
Page 1 of 1