666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jagged Peaks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05 2010, 06:16

First topic message reminder :

Harsh winds blow past the gaps between the mountains. Skeletons lies all over the place deep within the canyons and some are just hanging by whatever piece of clothing is still attached to it. The eerie whistling of winds resonates and echoes throughout the entire valley as if calling, claiming for wandering souls to venture into it. Fog covers the entire canyon making it a path of doom for those unlucky enough to step into it. Within the whistling of the winds, a soft and faint rustling sound can be heard within the valley. Slowly, what seems to be a silhouette walking in mid air can be see from within the fog, moving to the other side of the what seems to be a bottomless canyon. Bit by bit, the fog clears up revealing a pair of boot covered legs walking on a bridge of sand that crumbles as a foot leaves and reforming in front of the other continuously. The fog starts to thicken again as the silhouette seems to come to a huge jagged silhouette that seems to just crumbles as the silhouette walks into it and reforms after it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04 2010, 18:55

Dee, looking at Dante patting the ground starts to smile. hehehe as Dante is running past him spitting more clay, Dee dodges the clay by running around letting the clay drops onto the ground as Dante continues to chew his clay.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Battle Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04 2010, 19:46

"doesnt look like yer hittin em. you keep missing kid"
"quiet fool..."

Sante continues spitting clay on the ground to get rid of it and get a fresh batch as he heads towards th entrance of the mmuntain. as he ears it, dante throws one smoke grenade behind him and one in front of him. the sound of something being patted can be heard. sante then takese out his sniper rifle and aims it rigt for dees left lung
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06 2010, 21:00

Dee looks at Dante please don't go.. sees Dante running towards the entrance of the mountain spitting clays on the ground and..off he goes... Dee sighs and starts chasing Dante only to see him throwing a grenade at him. Dee kicks the grenade into the air as it explodes in the air. Dee then lunges forward and kicks the barrel of the rifle upwards at the same time slashing at Dante with the small knife in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06 2010, 23:08

Santes rifle is kicked upward, but he decides to go with the flow of the rifle and go into a back flip so that when dee slashes at him with the knife , it misses. by the time sante lands, he has already put up his sniper rifle and now has his two desert eagles back out. now that he is in point blank range and unable miss because of his o part, sante fires one bullet from the right gun at his sternum , and one bullet from his left gun right above dees collarbone. sante imediately, spit numorous balls of clay at dee to stick to his clothes. he then goes to run towards the eastern sie of the mountain while spitting balls of clay with great force back in dees general direction, hoping they would hit.

"hm"
"....."
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2010, 18:16

Dee, following his movement of kicking the rifle up, let himself follow his momentum and lift himself up horizontally in the air and parallel to the ground. Dante, firing with both his rifle and his desert eagle as both bullets whizzes past Dee's chest and face. Dee, falling to the ground notices the numerous balls of clay coming at him, places his left hand on the ground and starts spinning around on his palms at high speed and does a split in mid air as the numerous balls of clay whizzes past his legs and his sides. With this, Dee lets himself falls down forward and pushes himself forward with his legs, instantly appearing in front of Dante and slashes at him with the knife.

i thought i said...do not go anywhere
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11 2010, 14:17

ooc: mi bad 4 takin so long, meh internets been down

rigt when dee appear infront of sante, he puts his rifle back on his backside. as dee slashes at him, sante releases one of the foot long steel blades that is usually conealed behind his clothing from his arm. they are not actually inside of his arm, just atatched to the under part of it. the blade clashes with dees knife. dante spits a single ball of clay directly at dees forehead and shoots two rounds from his desert eagle at his stermum, all while their blades are still clashiing. as soon as he does this, sante appearsaway from dee with a new batch of cla in his mouth. he runs towards the western side of the mountain, while spiiting clay balls back at dee , as well as infront of him. after a few seconds of this, dante drops a smoke bomb for cover.
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2010, 09:00

Dee tilts his head backwards as he kicks himself up backwards making him arch himself as the bullets whizzes past his chest grazing his robe and the clay flying past his forehead. Right when Dee is dodging the attacks, he notices Dante moving towards the western side of the mountain spitting clays at him at the same time. Dee lands on his left hand and pushes himself forward towards Dante rolling as he starts to pick up immense speed and flies past the clay balls with the clay balls immediately being sliced up and dispersing.

time for my...super....fantastic, bombastic, spastic, ultra dramatic supreme crazy cut!!!

Dee flies into the cloud of smoke as it immediately clears up and Dee slashes down at Dante followed by the grounds behind Dante splitting open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jagged Peaks   The Jagged Peaks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jagged Peaks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
666 Satan Revolution :: The Rp World :: The Crossroads and Wilderness-
Jump to: