666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante Allegheri

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Battle Experience : 0

Dante Allegheri Empty
PostSubject: Dante Allegheri   Dante Allegheri I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 00:49

~Basics~

Name: Dante Allegheri
Gender/species: Male
Affiliation:(who you are affiliated with: zenom, stea, wandering O.P.T...etc)

Personality: After having all of his positive emotions consumed by satan, Dante is now the personification of negativity. the only emotion he feels are pride,greed,lust,envy,despair, wrath and most of all hatred. he is never willing to accept help from anyone who offers it, unless he is forcing or manipulating them into it. he believes that every man should take everything for themselves and give nothing away. he loves women, but only for their bodies and what he can do with them, he does not know of love. he sometimes feels dispair when thinking of his past, but this only leads to fueling his hatred. he will kill or destroy anything he can wthout a second thought, as he believes it both neccessary and entertaining. he has a deep hatred for anything good or positive, most likely because he cannot feel anything positive himself. even though dante loves destroying things, some call him the master of puppets. he will manipuate people into doing somethig he deems below him, or just if he needs some extra help. after the goal he set them out to fufill is completed, dante usually kills his subjects. sometime however, he just does this to destroy the lives of others. Dante also heavily believes in 'survival of the fittest' and hates weakness, even in himself. he believes the weak should die to make room for the strong. due to his time in the wild, dante sometimes has random outbursts of extreme animalistic violence.

~Physical Appearance~

Pic: looks like my avatar
Height: 6'1
Weight: 170 lbs
Stature: athletically built, and toned with apparant muscle and abs
Eye color: red
Skin color: slightly light brown (like an african americans)
Hair color: white
Hair style: like my avatar
Accessories: two completely silveruns that resemble desert eagles , each being stored on one side of the inside of his jacket. two blades made of steel , about a foo long each , concealed in the arms of his jacket that can slide out at anytime dante swings his arms with enough force. they slide out into his hands at which point he wields them in the position you would a kunai.
Clothing: wears an untucked blood red long -sleeved collard dress shirt. has a black sports jacket, ironically with a large pearl-black leather cross naturally stitched in on the back. black jeans held up by a belt with a red buckle. and black basketball shoes.

~Miscellaneous~

Rank: (please see the ranks for what is available, if you are an angel or demon you can also be another rank in another organization or a certain rank of a wandering OPT.)
Extra Skills: Expert marksman . tactician. is very skilled in hand to hand combat. is very good with small blades but .can handle his own with actual swords, although he is no swordsman. Because of knowing everything satan does, he is adept in science and technology

Background Story: Exactly 81 years after lucifer was "destroyed", a baby of dark skin was born in a small village that consisted of no more that around 10,000 people. As the baby grew into a kid, he made many friends and became very popular around the vllage for his vibrant personality and caring attitude. His name was Dante. One day, when was seven Dante decided to help his mother and father by riding his bike just outside of town to pick up some supplies as he usually did. As soon as he arrived at the shop, an explosion could be heard and the force from it blew him off his feet. with fright in his heart, dante slowly turned around to see that his village had been completely disintigrated . immediately, dante dropped everything and began to race back to the village on his bike as fast as he could. when he arrived, he wet streight to his house to see if his family was alright. however, there was no house. there werent even buildings or streets. there was nothing. absolutely everything had been burned to ashes. everything dante knew and loved had been killed, and he had been destroyed and by some cruel twist of fate he had been left alive to suffer. Dante began to weep. he screamed and wept so hard that his eyes began to bleed from the strain on his head. minutes later, a general of the stea republic walked around the desolent village doing recon. he then found dante crying and walked up to him. he told him that the ones who did this were the zenom in an attempt to clear out land for a new base that would have good access for attacking stea. Dante believed him although he didnt care, he just wanted to make whoever did it pay. the general asked dante if he wanted to come to his ship with him and dante accepted. throuh out the years, dante would be trained by stea to be a cold blooded killer. dante went around doing their bidding, rising in the ranks becoming a great weapon. as he fought, dantes hatred for zenom grew . however he still did things for stea he wasnt proud of and one day, they ordered him to rambard a village filled with mostly kids. dante refuesd to do it as his concious wouldnt let him. some of the higher ranking officers got wind of this, but did not punish him. the had been complaining for a long time about soldiers who let their feelings get in the way, and now they were ready to do something about it. So they gave him an offer. they offered him the chance to get revenge on zenom once and for all. Dante accepted and he was brought to the main sceintific facility on Shin. The means by which they would give dante his chance was through a new program they had started called weapon S. it involved fusing a demon with a host down to the molecular level so that the demon couldnt take over. so they preped him for the operation, even though there was not much they could do to prepare his body as it would be going through the most pain any man could endure, let alone a 16 year old kid. however they belived that he had been through so much that he would be able to survive by hanging on his hatred. and so they put the remnants of a curtain nucleus inside of a tank and that was connected to many drills positioned all over dantes body. the drills began to slowly dig into dantes' body. he screamed in agony, under the water he was submerged in. then the drills began to inject the nucleus into his bones, organs and brain. the demon satan was now in dantes body and began to very slowly take over his soul. satan started by destroying all positive emotions in dantes soul, leaving only darkness and negativity. he continued to scream as it seemed as if he couldnt take the pain any longer and flatlined. the generals grew silent, and then began to spek of how they were at least lucky that dante didnt know that they were the ones who destroyed his village. immediately, dante woke up as he heard what the had just said but still seemed aleep. the scientist saw this so they continued the operation by begining to inject the fluid that would control the demon into dantes' system. this quickly stopped satans engulfing of dates soul, and began to trigger the first stage of transformation. seconds later, one of the generals spoke to the scientists.. "i want you to erase it..all of it..everything he knows".. dante however was not completely asleep and heard every word. in econds, he became filled with rage , a rage he had never feflt . before the control fluid could be fully injectedinto his system, the demon inside him became active from his rage and dante transformed into his first demonic state, breaking out of the container he was in. he began going on a rampage, killing everything in sight with no hesitation while trying to find a way out. Stea wanted a heartless killer, they had got it. within six minutes, dante found an exit and jumped out, landing hard on the ground an into a large forest. the force of the landing caused him to pass out. several minutes later, dante woke up, but something was off. he still had his white hair red eyes and strange symbols on his head. it seemed as though the fluid had worked, causing his first trasformed state to stay under control and constantly active. even though dante was now constantly in his first mode, the destroying of his positive emotions caused him to loose a grip on humanity and sanity pushing him to mimic the first thing he saw, which at the time were wild beasts. and so for the next two years, dante would be a beast, walking the the bears and eating with the wolves. every night he slept he saw strange visions of demons and scientists creating destruction. dante was void of any humanity until an opt soldier came wandering along. hekilled the man but seeing another human had triggered hisbrain to go back to normal. seeing as how he had his reson back, the now fully restored satan decided to talk to dante. he tried to trick dante into letting him have his body butdue to the fluid, dante had already infused with satans memories meaning he knew everything satan did. And so , with his re-discovered hatred and newfound personality, dante went to a near traveled to a secret stea base that he knew of thanks to satans memories. he gathered clothes and weapons and then headed off to a nearby village to begin planning his new goal..To gain the power to eradicate everyone; angels,demons,stea,zenom and opt in an inferno. so that he may create a new world where the only law is survival of the fittest. ...
Back to top Go down

Dante Allegheri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Allegheri   Dante Allegheri I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 07:13

Dang... nice. Great story. One thing though, you're going for high rank opt, right? You didn't fill in your rank...
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Dante Allegheri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Allegheri   Dante Allegheri I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 16:37

oh yea, i was wonderin about that. i was gonna make one since u sed we could(i think) n if it was approved then yea, i was gonna put high rank. but i guess even if it isntill still go for a high rank OPT
Back to top Go down

Dante Allegheri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Allegheri   Dante Allegheri I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 18:22

Approved!

And about the rank, no. There's only the ranks given in the ranks section. No making them up, sorry.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Dante Allegheri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Allegheri   Dante Allegheri I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 20:13

wait, no makin up weapons or ranks?
Back to top Go down

Dante Allegheri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Allegheri   Dante Allegheri I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 21:31

Weapons can be made up, Ranks cannot. I don't think I ever said they could be made up... If I did, I apologize in confusing you, but ranks cannot be made up.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Dante Allegheri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Allegheri   Dante Allegheri I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 21:38

wha? haha, dont worry about it i think i mis worded somethin^^
Back to top Go down

Dante Allegheri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Allegheri   Dante Allegheri I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 21:46

Oh ok! It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dante Allegheri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Allegheri   Dante Allegheri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante Allegheri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
666 Satan Revolution :: Getting Started :: Create Your Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: