666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to the north pole.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkstar
Recon Leader
Darkstar

Battle Experience : 0

Going to the north pole. Empty
PostSubject: Going to the north pole.   Going to the north pole. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09 2010, 09:31

After a week of traning and preparing for the cold of the north pole we started to head for the north pole. I might want to take my sword Ashura with me. He grabbed his sword because he had a very uneasy feeling that something very horrible was going to happen on the trip to the pole. As they borded the plane to take them to the north pole he saw the shadow of a figure staring and watching them as they left for the north pole.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Darkstar
Recon Leader
Darkstar

Battle Experience : 0

Going to the north pole. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the north pole.   Going to the north pole. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12 2010, 09:26

As they were flying through the air he still couldnt shake the feeling of him being watched. He felt a pair of red devilish eyes glaring at him through the window. Just as he looked out the window he saw a figure disapeering off the wing of the plane.

I hope im not seeing things- he thought as quickly headed towards another window so he could see the figure easier. by the time he got to unfogged window the dark mysterious figure that was standing there had disapeered.

As he went back to his seat to sit back down in his seat he contemplated on who that figure could be. Feeling tired all of a sudden he silently fell asleep waiting to get to the Kabalah.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com

Going to the north pole.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
666 Satan Revolution :: The Rp World :: The North Pole-
Jump to: