666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crossroads Between Cities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Crossroads Between Cities Empty
PostSubject: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28 2010, 10:17

These are the roads between the towns that many travelers travel along.

-------------------------

Amaya walked along the road at a slow pace. She had been traveling for several days and was pretty tired. Even though she can sleep anywhere, something nagging at her mind was keeping her awake. She tried to ignore the feeling but that didn't work and no matter how much she pondered it, she couldn't figure out what it was. But she continued on the road. She didn't really have much of a destination in mind, just to keep moving along. If she kept moving, it would be hard for the Recon government to catch up to her. But she also knew that it was inevitable that she would encounter them and have to battle with them. But if she continued on, she could get stronger through her experiences so when the Recon government did catch up to her, she would be ready.

Amaya fiddled with the snowflake pendent that was secured around her neck. "Don't worry Dad. I will make it in this life and do something great..." Amaya thought to herself. What that great thing was, she has no idea herself. But she was sure that with travel she could figure it out. His sacrafice to protect her was not going to waste. She clenched her fist as she thought about his death. Suddenly she heard a rustle of leaves behind her. She quickly released spirit into her necklace. Ten ice needles shot at the spot that she had heard movement. She heard a scream of surprise. She turned around to see needle impacted in the tree all around a guy who was shaking because he was so scared. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" Amaya said as she walked over to the man. "Don't kill me!" The guy screamed. "I'm not going to... I just thought that you were someone from the government." Amaya explained. The guy didn't listen, he instead got up and ran in the other direction, disappearing into the nearby woods. Amaya sighed, turned around, and continued in the direction she had been heading before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05 2010, 18:37

Amaya continues along the road. She enjoys the slightly cloudy coolness that was present as she never enjoyed the heat. She always avoided desserts unless absolutely necessary. Amaya looks up into the cloudy skies. The fluffy white clouds weren't gray or contain the usual signs of any precipitation. A half-smile touched Amaya's lips. A city was supposed to be around here somewhere. Amaya continued walking, her pace quickening only slightly. She was getting tired and hungry but wanted to get to the next city as quickly as possible so she didn't want to stop for a rest.

However, after another 30 minutes of walking, Amaya drops down on the roadside and takes a drink out of the bottle she had clipped to her bag that she was carrying on her back. She took the bag off and opened it up, taking out the dried fruit she had. A small snack would tide her over until she reached the city. Amaya leaned against a big smooth boulder as she snacked on the dried fruit. She looked around more closely now that she was resting. The road had skirted the forest for a while but now she was deep in the forest. The sound of birds chirping was the constant sound accompanying Amaya. Finally, Amaya decided it was time to continue. She put away the dried fruit and swung the bag back on her back after she had stood back up. She started walking along the road once more. The road turned sharply and after rounding the bend, Amaya stopped dead in her tracks. She looked annoyed when she saw the city right down the road just a ways. All that time, I was... ughh.. She thinks to herself as she begins to walk again, heading towards the city to enter it.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT
High Rank OPT- Adramelech

Battle Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18 2010, 02:59

Advent walked along the road at a slow pace, dragging his feet. He look up at the sky, it was a painted with a beautiful shade of Light Blue with fluffy white figures and shape. A smile appeared across his face as a gust of wind blew past his face, making him remember the times he played with his younger sister, the moments they fell asleep on a field while staring at the clouds, the moments they played catch, both of the running around, trying to catch each other, but they could never do that again. Advent seemed to be in a trance as tears gathered up at the corner of his eyes. A gust of wind blew passed a tree, rattling its leaves, breaking Advent's trance. Advent shaked his head and wiped the tears off with his left hand, then started walking alittle faster.

After another 20 minutes of walking, Advent was thirsty and hungry. He licked his lips while reaching into his bag-sack, groping for his loaf of bread. He takes out his little snack and started eating it. After swallowing the last bit of his bread, he reached into his bag-sack and took out a bottle of water and quickly took a sip out of it before putting it back. Advent sighed and continued his journey.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18 2010, 03:16

Advent had walked for quite awhile now, still, not a town or city in sight. He reached into his sack and took out a map, studying it, trying to find his location. Just then, three teenagers, two male and one female ran pass him, one of the males accidently brushed passed him, just then Advent overheard the male infront shouting to the other two "quickly! The traders had just arrived at Yosedai City, who knows what goods they have with them. If we are lucky, they might even have an O-Part." The two then nodded and quickly followed behind.

Advent blinked twice as the three teenagers disappeared from his sight. He had already located his location on the map, he then looked for Yosedai City, it was slightly off his course but, it was far nearer to him than his previous destination. He put down his sack, which was slung over his shoulder, and looked through his supplies. He was definitely lacking his necessities and supplies. Without much thought, he slung his sack over his right shoulder and headed for Yosedai City. After walking for about 15 minutes, he reached Yosedai City I should have came here first....... he thought and he entered the City's boundary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18 2010, 11:13

Amaya had just left Kahoku. She continued on the twisting path through the forest, enjoying the crisp morning air. Soon she came to a fork in the road. To the right headed off into the hills that turned into the giant mountains, but off to the left went out of the forest and onto the open plains. She looked down either path as she fiddled with her necklace. hmmm... my gut says to go right... So she turned right, heading off towards the the hills and looming peaks in the distance. She continued down this path until she decided to take a break. She sat on the side of the road and pulled out her map that she had. the next city... is at the base of the mountains... She then put away her map and headed off once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 00:37

Amaya continues to walk along the road until she stops dead in her path and says Wait a second.... She then turns around and starts running in the direction she came, heading back towards Kahoku and entering the city once more.
Back to top Go down
Adv3nT

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 00:47

Advent looked at his map and looked for the next closest city hmm..... the Forest City of Kahoku eh?? Oh! its very close.... hmm.... maybe i should head there first. Advent rolls up his map and put it back into his bag-sack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 22:28

Amaya walks out of Kahoku once more and soon reaches the fork in the road once more. Hmmm... which way... She stands there looking down each pathway. She looks towards the edge of the forest and then over towards the mountains as she thinks. From the small bit of experience... my gut says to head towards the mountains... She heads off to the right, the path that led to the village at the base of the mountains and the jagged looming peaks in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 10:35

Amaya continues along this path as she begins to walk up and down the rolling hills. When she reaches the top of one of the higher hills and looks around. She spots the village a distance away between two hills and right at the base of the biggest of all of the mountains, tucked away into a small valley that was there. She continues walking along until she reaches the village.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24 2010, 21:17

Senshu continues folowing amayas dna on the ground, entering and quickly leaving the crossroads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crossroads Between Cities   The Crossroads Between Cities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crossroads Between Cities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
666 Satan Revolution :: The Rp World :: The Crossroads and Wilderness-
Jump to: