666 Satan Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Satan Revolution

Welcome to the new world of 666 Satan. O.P.T.s battle for o-parts and zenom orginization and the Recon Government collect the angels and demons in order to unlock the powers of the Kabbalah

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Banshee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Battle Experience : 0

The Banshee Empty
PostSubject: The Banshee   The Banshee I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 21:59

O-Part name: Banshee (conncted to OTS9 GHOST sniper rifle)
O-Part Rank: S
Effect: it is made of a titanium based alloy, making it light to carry, but extremely durable. there is a built in water filter to prevent damage when in wet areas. a built in infrasound emmitter. infrasound are sound waves that are felt by the body rather than heard. the ots9 ghost actually creates infrasound by absorbing the sounds and vibrations from the surrounding area through an intake and forms it into a remotely targeted weapon in the form of bullets to be shot when the infrasound safety is off, allowing for unlimited non-lethal bullets when normal ones run out. Remotely targeted infrasound weapons showers victims with silent, focused soundwaves in their homes (infrasound easily passes through walls and all building materials). the main effect of infrasound is that once it hits the body it immobilizes whatever was hit. while this does not paralyze them it does cause great pain and stops their movement briefly. after being hit (note that when 'hit' the infrasound doesnt actually pierce the skin but goes through them as normal sound would.) the victim experiences great feelings of fright and terror as hallucinations are brought on from the rise of adreniline and heart rate. this alone doesnt really make infrasound a practical weapon in battle. all in all its your average high performance sniper rifle. those however are just the specifications of the weapon. The actual O-Part is a small attatchment that connects to the base of the rifle codenamed, banshee. its effect is that is multiplies the effects of any weapon it is connected to five times over. so specifically with the ghos rifle, if one looked through the scope they would now be able to see through solid wall, and skin, allowing them to view a victims nervous system. this allows the sniper to shoot infra sound bulets to specific areas of the body for different effects. the bullets them selves also become intensified. they are able to paralyze individual parts of the body and the fearful halluinations last longer and seem more real, as it can actually make the victim seem like they're being touch since the bullets added increased stress to the fear synapses in the brain. if the bullets hit the torso or midsection they will not paralyze that area, but cause lasting interal damage instead. if too many re hot in that area, it could cause interal hemeraging from the vibrations. if the victim is shot inthe skull, or forehead, they will pass out from th blunt trauma of the vibrations and die in their sleep from a heart attack caused by inceased fear response and the intense hallucinations.. if someone stong is shot in the head (say a high ranking OPT technician or general of some kind) they will feel intense pain in their head from the vibrations and all five senses with become aware of the hallucinations. all of this will over whelm the already heightened fear response causing the person a slow death by brain hemeraging or death by suicide. this opt part is always active on the rifle , and always emits the enhanced waves of infrasound, causing the weilder of the gun to be feared everywhere he goes, making interrigation easier. anyone who weilds this opt part, specifically when its connected to the ghost rifle that is not of high enough rank or will power will be overwhelmed by the constant flow of infrasound and kill themselves.

Appearance: like the picture below.
The Banshee Srs99d10
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

The Banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee   The Banshee I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26 2010, 09:08

yo hollis sup sup..alright here's the gist of the entire thing...i liked the idea of the rifle..however...having a rifle that has all that effect and banshee..well...i say this..get rid of the banshee thing..and just go for the rifle...an opt can't always be active..cause if it does..ur character will be drained of spirit and u will keep on fainting all the time every few secs cause its like a tap that keeps on flowing and flowing...with a broken valve...i have two suggestions...

first, an opt that is a rifle that is useless and literally can not be used unless u pour spirit into it. fire blanks that instead of wounding the person, makes them disoriented kinda like messing up their nervous system so they will not be able to move properly or if u're good, make them pass out almost instantly

second, a visor that lets u look and analyze things from long ass range, see through solids,gives u insane accuracy, allows u to literally see the colour of spirit and fluctuation of the spirit like the dojutsus in naruto meaning once u looked at someone, they're your prey.

since u're a high rank opt i gave s rank suggestions that might suit ur character since ur character's a gunman ^_^..or u might just want to swap the rifle for two sickles attached together by chains that instead of making a flesh wound, makes a hole in the victim's spirit reservoir causing them to be drained the more cuts they received from the sickles.
Back to top Go down
hollis
High Rank OPT - Satan
hollis

Battle Experience : 0

The Banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee   The Banshee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27 2010, 15:24

koo. aite, i like ur secnd suggstion, ill go with that. but instead of a visor can it be like a somekind of eye attatchment, or implant? kinda like pegasus i think it was from yugioh with the millenium eye. only reason why i say somethin lke tht instead of a visor is just cause i think it looks cooler ^^
Back to top Go down
Dee
High Rank Cyclops

Battle Experience : -1

The Banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee   The Banshee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27 2010, 19:01

sure why not man..go for it..change the design of the visor to the millennium eye and change the effects to the 2nd suggestion and its approved..u can start rping ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banshee   The Banshee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Banshee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
666 Satan Revolution :: Getting Started :: Oparts Submission :: Approved O-parts-
Jump to: